1.28.2014

Artisan Wednesday WOW!

Welcome back to another edition of the Artisan Wednesday WOW blog hop! This week we are sharing in more detail our FaceBook projects, hope you enjoy!

I LOVE the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch from the Occasions Catalog! I have already punched a TON of tag bases to just have on hand so that when I need to I can just grab a tag base, add some stamps and maybe some embellishments, and have a cute tag in no time! For this tag I used one tag created out of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, then added a second tag with the new Gold Fancy Foil Designer Velum over to add a touch of fancy!


 I cut a banner from Whisper White cardstock and stamped the heart image from the Peachy Keen set on the banner. Then I inked up the image again and "kissed" it onto the En Francias stamp, then stamped it on another scrap piece of white cardstock, cut it out (not including the background lines), and adhered it with dimensional to the banner sandwiching a strip of Gold Foil sheet and 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim in between the two images.

Though this tag may look super involved, I assure you that it isn't! It was very quick and easy to create! What ended up taking me the most amount of time was trying to thread the Gold Baker's Twine through the holes of the Very Vintage Desinger Buttons!

I clipped the tag onto a Tag a Bag Gift Bag with a mini clothespin from the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, but if I had them, I would have used a gold Mini Metallic Clothespins. . . they are on my wishlist!

Now, let's head In the Cat Cave and get the details on Cathy's jaw dropping project!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/01/aww-jan-4.html

Supplies used: Peachy Keen and En Francias stamp sets; Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White cardstock; Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum; Gold Foil Sheets; Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad; Tea Lace Paper Doilies; Gold Baker's Twine, Very Vintage Designer Buttons; Tag a Bag Gift Bags and Tag a Bag Accessory Kit; Fancy Fan Embossing Folder; Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.


4 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky this is absolutely beautiful! My favorite style! Can't help but case it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Becky, it's so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just soooo lovely! The pink and gold look so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete