1.24.2014

Oh Snap!

In an effort to clean up my computer and backup files, I am posting pics of creations that I made a while back and forgot to share! I came across this card that I made using the Undefined Carving Kit. . .makes me what to get my carving kit out. . . I forgot how much FUN stamp carving is! Oh, and I made the button with my Simply Pressed clay and molds. Hmmmm. . . that is something I haven't done for a while either! Looks like I need to take a day off work and play!



Supplies used: Undefined Carving Kit; Gorgeous Grunge stamp set; Smokey Slate, Whisper White, So Saffron, and Real Red cardstock; I Am ME DSP; Pool Party and Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers; Basic Grey ink pad; So Saffron ink refill; Owl Builder Punch; Crystal Effects; Whisper White Baker's Twine; Buttons & Blooms Simply Pressed Mold; Simply Pressed Clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment