9.30.2014

A Little Sneak at Round 2 Stamps in the Mail!

Hello to you all!

We have completed Round 1 of Stamps in the Mail using the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set, I hope you enjoyed all 12 projects! We are headed into the next round, and I hope you will be as excited as I am about creating with the Merry Everything set! Merry Everything isn't just for tags and the holidays, we hope to WOW you with 12 amazing projects using just this one set that will have you thinking outside of the tag (and holiday) box! There are so MANY possibilities with this set! We may throw in a tag, and even some holiday projects here or there, but our hope is to inspire you and show you just how versatile this set really is!

Registration for Round 1 Kit 1 opens today and closes on October 10th with payment due by the 12th. In the past, I haven't offered sneak peeks of Lime Ruckus (ie. Stamps in the Mail) projects on my personal blog. But with all of the fun and excitement, I hope that by sharing these small snippets of October's gorgeous projects you will be as excited about this next round as I am! For those of you who are current subscribers, be assured a sneak is all that will be posted anywhere on the web! Full projects along with PDF's and video tutorials will ONLY be posted on Lime Ruckus! These projects are EXCLUSIVE for our Lime Ruckus subscribers, and we plan on keeping it that way!

For more details, click on the Stamps in the Mail side banner ad or the ad below. Be sure and e-mail me today to register! Trust me, you are not going to want to miss out!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/p/stamps-in-mail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment