9.10.2014

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop! Join us as we travel around the globe to see the 2014 international ADT Team's AMAZING work!

Last week I showed you a glimpse of what I have been up to for what seems like forever! Today I am going to show you the end result!
We recently celebrated my in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary. . . and of course I volunteered to be in charge of decorating! It is a madness passion. . . truly it is. . . I enjoy doing it!
 I cut and rolled over 1000 flowers made with the Spiral Flower Die. . . used 123 hot glue sticks. . . 5 spools of 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon. . . 2 spools each of Venetian Crochet Trim, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, 5/8" Gold Satin Ribbon, and Linen Thread. . . a spool of Gold Sequin Trim. . . and burned my fingers with the hot glue gun countless times!
 Nate's Nephew's wife Kerstie made the most delicious cake and cupcakes. . . 
And what party would be complete without a fun photo booth to capture the memories?!
 Here's Nate's parents, the happily married couple of 50 years. . .
. . . and of course my silly little stinker!
We had a TON of fun! But, phew! I sure am glad it's over!

Let's head on over and see what Cindy has been up to!
http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.com/2014/09/artisan-sept-2.html

 photo SITMAd-001_zps9c09c1e7.jpg
Don't miss out on my Stamps in the Mail! We are heading in to round 3, but you can still sign up and receive round 1 and 2! Click on the add for more info. Plus, refer a friend and if they register for Stamps in the Mail for Round 1 Month 3 you will get $5 off your registration fee! (Be sure and email me with the friend you refer so I can keep my eye out for their registration!)

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING! TOTALLY AMAZING. WOW! I am using ALL of these ideas. LOVE the banner the most. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky, what a labour of love - such amazing detail!! Congrats to your in-laws and I hope everyone had a wonderful party - I'm guessing you picked up quite a lot of compliments on the day! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful setting for this 50th anniversary !!!! well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Incredible and they're very lucky to be related to such a talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, WOW! You are amazing! This looks so vintage and sweet! I'm sure they loved the decor. Is that a cultural hall? Looks like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the decor!!! wow! the banner is awesome! and that's crazy that you put together all those beautiful topiaries! i put one together this last spring, and i thought that was a feat! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the decor - the photo booth - OMG!!! I am drooling over it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your deco elements, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh BEcky... SO FUN!! And so much work!!!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You still continue to amaze me with your creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete