11.25.2014

Project Life



Although I haven't shared many of my personal Project Life pages, I am a HUGE fan of Project Life® by Stampin' Up! By dividing a page into smaller (less intimidating) portions, providing instant layout ideas, and pre-made cards that you simply stick into a pocket, it means I can keep up with my scrapbooking in a snap! But. . . I am still somewhat old fashioned when it comes to my scrapbooking. Part of what I love so much about scrapbooking is the hands-on experience, and my passion for expressing creativity. Though I LOVE the pre-made cards, and use them quite frequently, I also like to venture out and create my own custom Project Life cards.

Check out these little sneak peaks of some custom Project Life cards I have created. . .
These cards were created using many of the supplies that have been in the current round of Stamps in the Mail kits. What does this mean? Well, it will be a bonus offered to current Stamps in the Mail subscribers as well as a kit that can be purchased even if you are not a SITM subscriber! Want the instructions and supply/cut list, but already have all the product on hand? You can also purchase the PDF document only which will include full pictures of the cards, a cut and supply list of everything needed, as well as embedded videos with step-by-step instructions on creating each card! If you would like more details, you can contact me, or, if you are ready to purchase, see the options below.

Complete Kit - $45
*includes all paper needed to create the cards pre-cut and scored, Merry Everything stamp set (clear-mount), Gold Sequin Trim, and Gold Stampin' Glitter, as well as PDF documents with full pictures of the cards, a cut and supply list of everything needed, as well as embedded videos with step-by-step instructions on creating each card.


Subscriber Add-On Kit - $10 *please note this option is ONLY for current SITM subscribers!
*includes all paper need to create the card pre-cut and scored as well as PDF documents with full pictures of the cards, a cut and supply list of everything needed, as well as embedded videos with step-by-step instructions on creating each card.


PDF document only - $25
*includes PDF documents with full pictures of the cards, a cut and supply list of everything needed, as well as embedded videos with step-by-step instructions on creating each card.


Don't forget to check out Stampin' Up!'s online extravaganza going on now! There are some AWESOME deals, and some items are up to 50% off this week only!
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment