3.11.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog hop! Join us each week as artisans from around the world share our creativity with you!

At the beginning of the month, I thought I would try and get ahead by spending one day to get all of my projects for the month completed. . . and I did it!!! Wahoo! This was the first time all year I haven't been scrambling at the last minute to make a project and get my post up in time. Unfortunately, after quickly going through last week's hop, I realized that my card I created for this week is very similar to Cindy's card she created for last wee's hop! You know they say that great minds think alike! (It seems the week before both Susan and I created washi baskets!) And although I super love my project for this week. . . the sentiment and, oh! That face! Both have me rolling on the floor. . . I just couldn't bring myself to post the card that seemed like a copycat of the ever so talented Cindy! So, again, I found myself searching for a challenge to help spark an idea so I could quickly get a new card made for tonight's hop! Luckily I was immediately drawn to the sketch challenge over at Retrosketches and came up with this card using the Balloon Bash Stamp Set and Birthday Bash DSP:

http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2015/03/retrosketches-156.html

What? You still want to see the other card? Good, cuz I still want to post it! It is just to fun of a card not to! I usually try and stick to one stamp set per card, but this one I just had to combine the silly sentiment from the Cheerful Critters set with one of those hilarious faces from the From the Herd set, check out this awesomeness:

Bwhahahahha!

I like your face.

Still has me giggling!

Let's head over to Cindy's, shall we?!

http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/03/artisan-mar-1.html

There's still time to sign up for Stamps in the Mail! This month's kit we are trying some fun techniques with Agau Painters, Stampin' Spritzers, and Masks! Sign up today! Plus, be sure and check out the bonus card with video tutorial!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/03/registration-open-for-round-3-month-3.html

5 comments:

  1. Bwhahahahha TOO FUNNY I like your face! You are the first person to create something using From the Herd that I LOVE. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, it made me smile! i know a few llamas and they are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both but the second one...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete