7.01.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Endless Thanks!

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Join us each week as Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members from around the world share our ideas using Stampin' Up! products with you!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog is live and you can now order all of the fabulous new products that the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team has been featuring! This week we are featuring the Endless Thanks stamp set and the Greetings Thinlits Dies! BOTH of which are on my top 10 list of favorite products from the new catty! I also love that with either of these products you can choose to go super simple (like this card from last week's Fancy Friday Blog Hop), a little more involoved and fancy (project coming soon), or somewhere in the middle - like this week's project! Check it out:
 
 

Don't be intimidated by all of the little flowers to stamp. . . with this set being photopolymer, it makes it ridiculously easy to see just exactly were you are stamping! Just one more thing to love about this amazing set!   Hmmmmm. . . that's odd. . . now I am singing the "Peg plus Cat" theme song in my head. . .

Let's head on over to Cindy's blog to see what amazing things she has in store with this week's product feature, shall we?!
http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/07/artisan-jul-1.html

6 comments:

  1. I was totally intimidated by all the little flowers, I am only half way around the blog hop and can see all the creative ways the team have used the flowers. AMAZING creations from you this week....like always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 'totally freaking out' over this blog hop! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, they're so gorgeous! 'Peg Plus Cat' is one of my fav kids' tv shows...err, I mean...one of my kids' fav tv shows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "me plus you . . . la-la la-la-laaah" The more I see the Endless Thanks stamp set, the more I like it. >^._.^<

    ReplyDelete